CLB1000 Digital Yacht Class B AIS Transponder ZDIGCLB1000
Sister company, Digital Deep Sea, has produced this ultra-slim Class B Transponder with dual NMEA and USB connection. Featuring a remote silence button option, four status LEDs and rugged vibration-proof mounting brackets, the CLB1000 is an ideal AIS transponder solution for all light marine vessels up to 300 tons.
The unit can be connected to a PC running suitable navigation software or a dedicated chart plotter, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units.
The CLB1000 is supplied with an easy to install combination VHF+GPS antenna, that allows one RG58 cable to connect the 1.1m Antenna to the CLB1000, via a splitter that connects directly in to the CLB1000.
As well as transmitting your own vessel’s position so that other AIS equipped vessels know where you are, the CLB1000, will receive all AIS targets within range of your boat – typically up to 30NM
Simple plug and play USB connection to a PC, the CLB1000 is supplied with all of the software and drivers you need for Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X and LINUX Kernels since V2.4.20. Once installed, the CLB1000 is automatically mapped to a "virtual" com port, which your navigation software can read.
The CLB1000 will also retransmit (multiplex) any valid NMEA0183 data that it receives on its NMEA input - perfect for connection to a chart plotter with only one NMEA input.
• High-performance AIS Transponder (Class B) – sends and receives AIS data
• Ideal for use with existing plotter and radar systems
• Built-in GPS receiver (ideal also as a backup GPS)
• USB Interface for simple plug and play connection to a PC
• High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud) – compatible with industry standard plotters
• Supplied with a 1.1m ultra slim, combination VHF+GPS antenna complete with deck mounting and splitter box with connecting cables to CLB1000 – requires RG58 cable between Antenna and Splitter
• Remote silence function
• Supplied with programming software for user programming*
• Easy to install black box solution
* Except US where dealer programming required
For further information visit www.digitaldeepsea.com
CAD $ 979.95